Saturday, November 1, 2008

Freak Night

Halloween.

So another fun event has come and gone. Hope you kiddies enjoy them chocolates and candies and make sure to chuck out any suspect goodies.

Deadly Martial Artists..hiyahhh.
Distracted by the bow, 'Bonk!'. Counterpunch Kidney-broken-itus! You're next Samurai-Pixsnappin' Cowboy'. The training is slowly paying off.

The best avocado lunch I've had in a while. That's one fat fruit.

The latest in fashion trend. Here's the gym belt I did..Cobra Law!

It's me underneath that mask. Alo-alohahh.Blue Genie. That guy was dang funny.

Angels & Demons. Goodtimes. Thanks to the Deadliest-Decor-Demon and Baddest Anghel.

Dragon kid outside the club performing.

My inner dojo, diving in 'The Daddy Mac' machine and being a 'Painter X' fiend.
Just like martial arts, the theory and practical stuff I'm learning from this is essential and has rejuvenated my love for painting. It's nice to have balance and variety in all things in life. Maybe it's just my thing. Art is always evolving. I'm excited and just looking forward to see where this thing takes me.

Latest Painter art. Hello Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment