Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to the Philippines

My 'ol man is heading back to the Philippines again for some business related work. The family and I went to all you-can-eat buffet 'coz he's leaving early tomorrow morning.

Double troublemakers, lol. My folks and twin nieces.

Painter works of the day. Just like on Adobe Photoshop, some of my fav things to render are 'hairs' and 'metal' on Painter. I just love the brush tools on this program. In comparison, sketching or drawing with it is actually a lot better in simulating the look and feel (with the exception of Alias Pro's Sketch). I'm still in the experimental stages but have slowly applied the techniques on my fantasy and sci-fi works. Learning to recreate the elements from scratch for example and making things as vibrant and moody as possible has always been important in my work.


A section of Lung-Mei poster (will elaborate more about this later on).
I say it's Harmony and Balance in the core and in the Arts. Hyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment