Thursday, October 30, 2008

Healthy Treats

It's that time of that year again where the freaks come out at night. Went to Party Packagers with the siblings today and bought some of these:
For my sexy fairy for Freaky Friday night. Giddy.
Bought this goulish one as well and thought of re-airbrush the whole head. Something more..'Eeeeek!'
The latest Decor-airbrushworks. My friend did an amazing job with the setup. I'm simply adding in the accents for this one.

A favourite theme.

x


Healthy dose of milk for growing kids. There's some chocolate ones buried somewhere there too.

The Next President, lol. My sis and one of her best friends.


My copy of Cache+ finally arrived the other day from the UK (thanks Julie!). Featuring two of my pieces as well as works by my fellow Graffiti artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment