Sunday, November 9, 2008

TAATS You

Honing the skills on another art form I like. Tattooing. Some people think this stuff is easy but there's definitely a lot to it than just drawing on a live skin. Even after a year, I don't think I could call myself a true tattoo artist, yet..until I get a real one on myself, lol. I have a few cool designs in mind already but I think once I have finished my special martial Arts 'Painter X' training, then it'll be the day. I can always settle for the temporary taats for now.

My good friend Cho-Zen's got an awesome tattoo on his shoulder. Badass and suits him well. One thing for sure, I'd like to get my family crest (which I researched and actually exist) and my own custom dragon. The scary part is of course is getting addicted to it and adding a tattoo piece for every freaking occasion :P. As they say 'No Pain. No Gain'.
Very Rosey. Why Art never gets boring.

Zrrt! Zrrt! Zrrrrrt! (times a million). 'Life/Death' Ambigram design. (likod ni angel eto ;))

He's The White Devil. Lol, 'coz he says so.

Gyals. My fav and quick fun writings.

A Medusa unfortunate, this sucker weighs about 70lbs!, lol. Just one of my latest sculptures to airbrush. Woof.

The young and old, portraits digitally brushed and painted, sold sold sold.
Can't wait to compile my Sci-Fi/Fantasy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment