Friday, November 7, 2008

Exhibition

Displayed some of my works at the Alumni Art Gallery at my former high school. My digital prints-to-canvas has finally arrived!! With well over 250 illustrations and counting (147 are displayed on the poster), it's been a long time since I've participated in an art exhibition, better yet a solo exhibit will definitely be in my list for '09.

My printer at home, lol. Yeah right, I wish I have one of these babies.

More Painter training.
--------------------------------------------------

A Thank You from the club owners
Did some celebrating Thursday night. The club owners downtown invited and thanked my friends and I for the excellent decor works we did for the Halloween themes. More props and cheers to our main lady D!

Flipwhich.
Decor Diamond D. Cheers to you again and goodtimes. Aux les Paris theme next!

Yong magical fairy ko for Sin City part2, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment