Friday, October 10, 2008

Early Christmas

Had an amazing time last weekend. Here are the pics from the huge art show, Nuit Blanche.

Nice sign. You're just being cute and funny eh. ;) hehe.

My Art!
Just before this, I had an awkward moment while I was participating in this art installation. Several people started taking pictures of me all of a sudden while I drew. All I could say to myself was, "Woa, this is weird. I'm only sketching!"

Oh, la la. :P Always striking a pose even at a coffee shop. ;)
Adieu Sam.
Where the heck did all these people come from?!? It's worse than New Years or Boxing Day.
Laser lights. Even with a packed crowd we still manage to get some cool shots.
What a night. Definitely be back again next year!

So happy to finally see these toys come out. Star Wars-Transformers! Products crossing over like these ones are just the coolest thing on the planet. I had the fun task of converting and designing this Tie Pilot into a Tie Bomber mech. Man, I give 'nuff respect to those Japanese toy engineers, lol. They can Transform anything.

Here's a preview of another toy I designed. A full-view version will be posted at some point on my website. This one is the amalgamation of the Magna-Fighter/Magna-Guard. It was a real challenge although I think I went a lil overboard with the tech. I'd love to get a 12" inch version of this and airbrush some battle damage.

On another note. Soundwave in TF2?!? Damm. I wish I designed this character!!!
Reminds me of my TF head designs. Hmmm..
Hey Michael Bay, call me! lol.
This one is an easy guess. Unfortunately I can't show the whole illustration yet 'till TF2 comes out. Boo.

Before the latest Indiana Jones movie was released, I got the chance to take a sneak peak at some of the concept designs for the movie. Hasbro provided the refs and I had an easy time creating the orthographic turns for the toys sculptures. As Borat would say, "Very nice!" or "Great Success!" hehe.

More Marvel related toys. All coming soon.

The Dynamic Duo. My bro, Fiendish and I at our Wushu class. The Arts. Good for the body, mind and soul. I'm now capable of doing the two-finga-pushups!, Either that or the infamous Touch-Of-Death, lol. jk.



No comments:

Post a Comment