Friday, October 24, 2008

Digital Double Dragon

I love Dragons. Here's a nifty little fella that one of my customers brought in. I was going to Photoshop some wings on it but the spikes will do for now, ouch! lol.
Enter The Dragons.

Dragon Hockey Helmet.

Chaos Angel! One of my favourite hoodie designs. Now that the cold season is coming, there's going to be plenty of these to do.

My latest portraiture works this week done with Painter. Planning on showcasing the full versions up on my new website gallery.

In the meantime, I'm still learning and getting the hang of this amazing tool. There's a lot of functions and features which gives me the opportunity to really experiment.
Kase si Masama daw ako.
Attended another life drawing class this week at my former high school. It always feels like I'm back to school and it's great to see some familar faces again. (Cho-Zen, come next week! lol).
As always I never come without my laptop. One of my friends has already taken the habit of bringing his as well. Would be very interesting and fun to see everyone with a tablet. Hehe.
Ah, memories. Titled: 'Father and Son', a snapshot of the oil painting I donated for my high school before graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment