Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

New daily pics from my Dad. That's him doing his morning exercises, lol. Aside from being an all round handy-man, Dad seems to be enjoying being the Gardener.
Here's a tech wiz at work that my Dad has hired. Plans for the new internet cafe at our home town has begun. This latest one will be based near our house.
I think that's a vulcanizing service, haha.
Our town plaza. This is where all the big events takes place and it's barely a minute walking distance from our home.

Just completed this new promotional poster today for one of the books we're working on..*drools..and there's more solid stuff on the way!..Jhadan, Cho-Sen, Chana, Z-Man, F1, Lebo, Massive and Samurai D (aka Davis!) 2008 is just the beginning.

My mutated Siberian Tiger, lol...Grrrr.

Paul Tracy's Champ car. My very own 'robots in disguise' design. You can visit and buy these T-Shirts at the Toronto Motorsports. Keep an eye out for my toy version of this, (right Paul, hehe. ;).

Well when summer hits, I'll finally make use of my sculpting tools ( that's been collecting dust somewhere :P) Dang, just wish I still had that Calibretto (A Mech-Golem from Battle-Chasers) piece from years ago. I now could've easily airbrushed and colored it for display. I still have pictures of those sculptures though so I'll post 'em up next time.

Hiyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment