Monday, March 31, 2008

Creative Ensemble

Awesome weekend. Looks like I got this whole week cut out for me. Here's just some of the heavy commissions I'll be working on. 2 motorcycle helmets! I've posted what they look like for now and I'll be taking pictures of the progress of course. By end of June I should be updating a new site for my airbrushing gallery showing a whole range of my services.

I'm looking forward to jumpin' on a few car projects as well. One of my new customers wants his vehicle done up with a 'T-Rex/Godzilla' like theme. Just imagine this as if the car is being pulled from the back half with the creature's own claws ripping the metals off. Cool.

Here's another BMW beast creature on the go. Brooom.

Speaking of cool this buddy loved my dragon design so much he got the tattoo done on himself! It's his first one too. Crazy dude..but right on! Haha. Heal well and thanks man.


A productive weekend and what a way to end the night by having some brainstorming sessions with the deadliest martial artists in the world, lol. *Thank you sensei Jhadan. (By the way Mike, you know who we all are! :P).

Despite how busy we all are in our careers, something as big as this can't be passed by. All I can say is The Science-Ninja Force Team is back! There's going to be a lot of interesting events unfolding in the next few months so stay tuned.

Hyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment