Thursday, March 20, 2008

Airbrush, Flames, Bullets & Video Games!



Back in the Club Zone

Did some cool work for a night club early this week. Wow, it's been a while since I've heard some great progressive House music. (I'm in the R&B phase at this point)

I got to collaborate and work with a rockin' talented designer whom I've dubbed 'Designer Mistress', lol. ;). More pics on our interior designs work later on.

My new babies! Just picked these up from Curry's Art Supply yesterday. Two airbrush sets; 1 iwata Revolution HP-TR2 and 1 Vega (specialized for nails and superfine detailing). I've been wanting to get the TR2 model for some quite time now and mannn I love the design! I'll be still giddy over the next few months 'coz I plan on buying a few more series from iwata. Now only if Wacom had an airbrush gun fashioned like these below that'd be sweet :P.


Now that our tattooing school is established, an airbrushing school is in the works!!

Here's one of my newest customer with his proud new shirt. The reason why he's pumped up is because he'll be hosting and talking to one of those American Gladiators, lol. Seriously, funny guy and hope he takes plenty of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment