Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kosmic Debut

American conventions rock. Sketchin' away and showing these guys how it's done. The cool part was that the drawings we did for this trip practically paid for our flight and hotel, lol. We decided to debut our first title, 'Lung-Mei: Dragon Current' at Chicago. Oddly enough Diamond Comics wanted us to do it at San Diego this year. We have several titles already and I think it's finally time to showcase to everyone what Alpha Kosmic Comics is all about.

Plenty of inspiration to go around, lol. Thanks ladies.

The first time I've ever drawn The Green Arrow. Thanks kiddo!

Sketching this Predator head made my day :P, Thanks buddy.

..5 minute sketches..and this was just the start!.

He wanted the title 'Hulk' and son named 'Damian' to be incorporated in the sketch. ..Grahhh! Here ya go and thanks for coming by!

Haaaaaaarrleeyyyyy!!! Imma git ya back!.

My buddy Jim Su at his booth. I remember years ago when he started working on his 1st book 'Tales of Cronoznia'. I did an old pinup painting before which I gotta find. He's finally finishing his series and he's asked for a new piece. Well it's gonna be a wild time at these shows.

An awesome prize from BMW & Graffiti. Would've been sweeter if it had Andy's Marylin Pop Art on it :P.


New digital goodies. My Egyptian Goddess.

One of my fav influential artists drawing one of my fav Superheroes..Jim 'The Man' Lee! (sorry Stan, lol.) . One day man, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment