Monday, July 21, 2008

Body Works

Dangerous feline ahead.
Cat fight..mreow.

I had a fun time doing some body painting work over the weekend.
My model's name was Linda.
She rocks and a real trooper. I definitely plan on doing more work with her in the future. Below are just some of the progress work:
I didn't realize there was a monkey and a hedgehog watching us back there.
All smiles for Kong, lol.
Started adding the spots at this point and then the facial details.

My previous body painting work took place at Revival
It was a SentarĂ­a theme event in which I had to look the part, walk around and randomly paint some art on the ladies ;) .Wish I started doing this way back in high school, haha.
The Mermaid, The Artist and The Bird Lady. Art pimpin' and livin' la vida oh la.
Thanks again ladies! Cheers.

Lastly, my Graffiti battles has begun. Here one called 'Super Piglet vs. Evil Mecha-Zombie Rabbit!'..Round 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment