Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dangerous Curves Ahead

Some sneak peaks at one of the books I'm currently working on.
This one is from Tales From The Crypt!..Eek! Keep an eye out for this.
A CD album cover my good friend Fiendish and I just completed. NYC and Toronto represent!
This piece is pretty heavy, with the likes of Nas, Q-Tip and others about to whoop some ass on the cover. I didn't want to spoil it by revealing too much, eh ;) so come check once this comes out.
We're getting a lot of props so far from DJ Flatline and his crew so thanks and...go Milkcrate!
Here's a preview of a pinup I just did for a buddy of mine for his book Tales of Crozonia. We'll be selling high quality prints of these at the upcoming Fan Expo in August. I will have more new artworks ready by then...saweeeeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment