Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Year Older

Last weekend we had a big celebration and I think I still got the itis, lol.

Wow, what perfect timing. Today is the Chinese Year's Eve and my birthday! Someone was sweet enough to mention it to me earlier that it's a lucky sign. Hmm I hope so despite the bad snow storm we're having. Well, I think after receiving some new projects from the Big H ;) and an enticing email from some creative agent/developer from Facebook is probably telling me something. ;) . I am planning on visiting my cousins down in LA sometime this summer, so we'll see what happens.

Some update on the ReGeneration contest. Looks like they've announced the winners but unfortunately none of my pieces were picked :(. Boo. Oh well. What I did gain from it though are these illustrations to add to my portfolio. Because of my active so-called 'Digital Art' life/Graffitimaniacism, I've met some new fans and friends along the way all thanks to...where else, on Facebook!, lol.

Just wait 'till summer. Like a good buddy of mine would always say, 'Let's bring on the Ruckus!'


Speaking of ruckus, I had some fun doing these last week. Took me a while to upload some new pics from my cam but here they are. This was for a new clothing store downtown called '5 Star Urban Clothing'. I designed and painted their logo as well prior to this. Originally I did a couple of variations on the computer and they chose this one. Simple enough. Check out the bad boyz below, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment