Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chill



My old folks dancing it up ,lol. Happy 32nd Anniversary again Mom & Dad.

I finally got the chance to upload these pics from my nephews 1st birthday party. I'll posting the rest these onto Flickr of course.


More Art candy and more sweet projects in the works.

I'm back to doing more traditional paintings again. Man I've missed it. What I love most about it now is that I've been combining some old and new techniques like the illustration in the middle, titled 'Ryumasa: Prologue'. It's one of my gem projects and this is just a little sample of things to come.

There's some new updates on my website with more artworks posted. Feelin' hyped like Quagmire here, lol. (Giggidy Giggity, alright!) .

Well this year for sure I'll be hittin' up a lot of the convention shows in U.S. along with my buddies from 'Alpha Kosmic'. Both Philippines and Korea are marked on our Calendar. (Yo Mike and Max, be ready!, lol).

Good times ahead:


No comments:

Post a Comment