Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snowman


A recent piece, 'Precious Creatures 3'. The animation part was fun to watch. To date I think I've accumulated close to 150 pieces now...Hmm maybe I'll do a few more and compile them into a coffee table book format. Just stuff in the works and ideas that's been way overdue for a long time now, but I'm glad there's been some great progress. It's a lot of work but well worth it.

Yikes, ang dami ng snowww. lol. Halo-Halo anyone? :P . Straight ahead is our house.
Yep. That's about 1'ft. over of snow here. Man I can't wait for Spring and Summer, lol.

What I'm more excited about actually is going home to the Philippines this year. Last year was fun but could've been more great if my brothers came. My Dad's there right now on a business trip. Lucky guy. He heads over there twice a year and spends 3 to 5 months in the snow-free weather, haha. (Dad, kumusta na work? :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment