Friday, January 18, 2008

ReGeneration

And so another Graffiti Contest has begun. It's called 'Graffiti ReGeneration Contest' and it's ponsored by Dell. The Best overall wins a 22'' Ultrasharp Widescreen Flat Planel Monitor! Pretty sweet I say. I've submitted 6 entries so far and I'm hoping one of them will win me that prize ;)

I finally decided to open up a Facebook Group (yeah, I know I caved in and just had to make one up too for myself, haha :P). Simply called 'Marv's Graffiti', it's just a group page showcasing most of the stuff I've done on that simple, yet-addictive application. Once a day or so I'm there creating some fun digital doodles. I've noticed too that I'm able to paint a lot faster than before and just go crazy with it. The program has some slight glitches though. More accurately it's the infamous 'Save Bug' that has people pissy -mad over this thing. A lot of them, including myself, have lost one or more pieces after trying to submit a finished artwork. Luckily there's always a print screen function that I think everyone knows about and have tried to save the artwork this way.

Anywho, enjoy! :D

~Marv~

No comments:

Post a Comment