Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Arrives.

Wow it's the year 2008. Anyone driving a flying car yet?..haha. I hope everyone had a great New Years.

Big things are happening this year and I'll be making an effort to jot down and post every significant events...well maybe even the obscure stuff here and there. Like my self-portrait above, lol. It's been years since I've done one. In fact since I was in high school! :P. Yikes. Hey, I might as well while I'm still young right? Haha.

Here's the progression tiled up.

For the second time in a row I've won Facebook's Graffiti Contest!.Dubbed 'Objects Brought to Life' there were over 8000 entries and several of my pieces made it to the Top 150. The judges selected the 'Screaming Cork' as a winner for the 'Fast' category. Thanks again to Graffiti and Wacom! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment