Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The ELEMENTS!

The 3rd Graffiti Contest is now up and running on Facebook. Much to my surprise they chose 'The Elements: Earth, Wind, Water and Fire' as their next theme which was one of my suggestions on their discussion forums. I'm just hyped because I totally feel like I'm in my element here (yes, pun intended, lol). The deadline is about a week from now and my goal is to have as many kick-ass pieces and try to win that special Edition Intuos3 tablet! ;)

On a different sad note, I just recently heard news that a former elementary school classmate of mine has passed away. Her name was Katherine. Most of us were actually reconnected through Facebook. I was very shocked and sadden by the news of course. Tomorrow will be the funeral date and she will be buried the next day. May you rest in peace Kathy. Our St.AD Class of '91 will always remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment