Sunday, April 5, 2009

Season Changes

Paradise Lost and the Source of Life. My latest digital art.

Work in progress. My character design of 'Eve' in cosplay as Mai Shiranue, ;) . Finishing off Chun-Li next. Hiyahh.

The ride to Hell. Welcome King Grim Reaper. Looking forward to seeing this on the finished bike!

Enter the Lil' Dragon. The see-through mesh is complete, but I'll have to post that at a later time.

This customer loved my first Che portrait on his leather jacket so much that he came back a couple of weeks later for a denim version. Go Che Go, Viva la Revolucion!

Meeting one of my fav tattoo artist, Kat Von D! She's one bombin' cool artist with an awesome personality. I'll definitely look her up and check out her tattoo shop when I visit my cousins down in LA this summer.


Client goofin' around while I tattoo her. How nice, I've got my own nose picker, lol :P. Hey stay still! Zrrt--Zzrrtttt!
Lotus Flower Power. I did the lining and coloring in one session. Not an easy task considering this was my first time doing multiple characters over on a huge scar. Notice the swollen part of her ankle. Daym that's gotta hurt!

Well, what these guys can do can really hurt. Crossfit and deadly. My Martial Artist brothaz with my proud Filipino weapon of choice - Kali rattan sticks! My fav weapon of choice of course would be, the pencil, brush, tattoo gun and the Wacom Pen ;) . They did say any object that could be picked up can be a very dangerous weapon.

Color flexin' with high jumpin' kickin' hyahhh...Martel vs. Lung-Mei. I didn't think cel-shading could be this so much fun. Anime Ja Nai!
Hybrid coloring. Here's a brief sneak peek..and
Having a Galvatronic blast. (More on the TF stuff later on)..
Now and then, July, 17. 1991. Enjoy and Roll Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment