Sunday, April 26, 2009

Buzzin' Time. Busy Days

Here's the initial design of the Lotus tattoo. Pretty challenging considering I had to do it over a large scarred area. Jump here to view the process.

Painting pretty in Painter.

Quick names. Quick tags. The baddest dance group ever. Yeh!

As promised, here's the Dragon bike helmet with the finished mesh visor. Evil!

Beastly spare tire cover. This customer said he was going to surprise me with another project. I say bring it! I just noticed that he looks like he's holding a shield. Don't mess with him.

Cute hybrid beasts..specially the fat pinky pig, hehe.

Collaboration piece with the Cho-Zen one. More of this later on.

Eve as Iono from Gulity Gears. Work in progress.

My fav. Experimentation complete. Gotta love mechs. Will move onto 3D sculpting now...

'The Scout Guardian - Bumble Bee'

Did some more cool Transformers concept designs this year. Got the chance to do a few more of the amalgamated TF/SW toys and I'm excited to get my comps..and looking forwarding to seeing Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen!
Bzzz.! Here's a random piece. No need to guess who this is, lol.

My niece and her papa and my next bike project. Below was his sketch idea. Yeh, Filipino pride baby!
Masama. Transforming and rollin' out.

My illustration poster of Storm Hawks. This was fun and I'll be posting more down the road. Enjoy the slideshow and click below to view. Hyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment