Sunday, November 25, 2007

Monster Exercise


Thanks to Facebook's Graffiti Application, I've been doing a lot more digital sketches lately. This exercise is great. My favourite feature on it is the cool 'Replay' button where you can review the drawing process from start to finish. You can even adjust the speed of the animation, either in slow motion or time lapse manner.
Also applying my new speed painting techniques, I'm trying it out on some concept vehicles as well. Guys like Alex Jaeger, Sparth and most of the artists at Gnomon Workshop have been very inspirational. I think by the end of the year I'll have plenty of materials to put an art book together, hehe :D. But importantly my goal is to put several films and television projects under my belt...hmm. Visual Effects Art Director, that would be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment