Monday, November 26, 2007

Camaraderie

I found this old gem this morning in my computer. 'Shockstudios'. It was an art studio I belonged to about 11 years ago. Those were fun great times. I was young, naive and so eager back then. I wanted a career as an artist and so I dedicated my whole summer coming to the studio pretty much everyday drawing, and painting. I loved the vibe and made some really cool friends. There's an energy that gets filled with creative ideas and unlimited brainstorming sessions. We all inspired and have great respects for each individual.

Fast forward a decade later, I'm doing what I love doing and still in touch with the guys. In fact I had a get together with them last weekend. So much time has passed and a lot of things have happened. Like a band of brothers that went to war, the trials and tribulations we all went through, we never lost that common thing: Working as a team and staying true to our goals. No man was any better and ego's was set aside. A 'camaraderie' we all know that's always present.

No comments:

Post a Comment