Thursday, October 11, 2007

Digital sketching


Took some time to do some sketching today and did up some personal concepts. I've posted up last Tuesdays life drawing work as well. I just mainly focused on the light and shadows area with this plus I was tinkering with the brush settings on Photoshop. It was pretty fun.


My art teacher made a comment on how I barely looked down on my tablet while drawing. (Wait 'till I get my hands on a Cintiq! ;)) She gave it a try and was just amazed how far technology has come. I saved her sketched here, hehe :P.. She's awesome though because I learned a lot about art from her.


She's old school and still loves the traditional medium. But hey I do too that's why airbrush and paint during weekends. Besides, I love both mediums. I'm itching to do some oil paintings and that is something I haven't done in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment