Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Highschool Reunion




This weekend was a blast. I went to a party with my girl last Saturday and didn't even realize that it was my highschool reunion of some sort. I mean, it was great to finally see some old friends. A lot of the ones that showed up it seemed, brought their significant other. There was a lot of talk about people getting married, or getting engaged and stuff..hhaha. Yup, at this stage it's about that time.

Anyways, Kate always gets nervous at these types of event. Specially at my friends or family gatherings, but I always make sure she's comfortable to go. Well I know she's glad she came to this one because I got her some contacts for web designs, lol. Everytime I introduced her, I would mention them that she's the one that helped me built my website. :) She got along with them great.

There was about close to 30 people at the party, including ourselves and it was held at the Richtree. It used to be where the Marche Restaurant used to be. About 10 years ago, some of my classmates actually held a party there and I missed out on it 'coz I was working a summer job at that time. (A month later I joined an art studio called 'ShockStudios'.)

*Thanks to my friend Michelle for putting this great party together! We'll do this again in 6 years you say?.. 2012..Woa, lol.

Alrighty. Here's them pix. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment