Saturday, April 3, 2010

Steel Breed #1 Sold out!

Ahh, where to begin..These past few weeks have been the most busiest-multitasking-challenging-late night crunchin' days ever. I can easily look back and say, this was easily an insane schedule and I have mostly to thank my good friends and fam in supporting what I love to do.

Before I say anymore, I like to give a BIG shout out to those who bought and picked up our first issue of Steel Breed #1!!! Last week Sunday, I was happy to learn that we've sold all copies by later afternoon.
and here's the lucky dude who purchased our last copy..Stew! Funny thing is I know this guy from way back at Shockstudios!, lol. Thanks again buddy, and keep an eye out for Issue #2 ;)
Keep 'em busy boys. This was early on at the show on Sat. Gotta luv our custom joysticks. Visit here at Arcade Whips.

Buddy turned into a Steel Breed, which he later framed, haha. Cool.
She's got the power. Thanks for buying my book! :D
The fun part about doing these shows are getting to draw some interesting characters. One dude obviously had to come back for more, lol.

My loyal buddies from back in the studio days. Definitely the tightest crew and honestly say best friends for life. I think it's mainly because of the comradery and positive energy we all have in common.
Gotta luv these reunions, lol. The Z-Man (not in pic) is either in Japan or Europe so he couldn't join us :P, haha. Thanks again for the wicked poster man!
The real 'Ghostbusters' Ernie Hudson was walking around looking for some healthy subs when he stopped by our booth and checked out our work. Thank you and hope you enjoyed reading our books on the way back home! :D
A lil highschool reunion here. Yes D, you are famous and our friend there looks like Dave Navarro, lol.
Yo Mikey! From Canadian Idol fame stopped by our booth. He writes:
"Honestly, your artwork is by far among the best in the convention! I am soooo stunned at the quality and colouring of the drawings! Congratulations!"
Filipino talents represent! :D. Haha.

Jimmy Superfly Snuka! Yeah, he was definitely one of my favs back in the glory days of WWF in the late 80's and early 90's. (Along with Coco Beware and The Ultimate Warrior). Him and I are actually in a movie together called 'Buffalo Bushido'. He makes a cameo appearance and my artwork is integrated in the film and trailers. It was just cool of him to give me a free signed autograph photo. Can you believe at his age he's wrestling?, lol..and Jimmy I'll email you those pics!
My writer signing like a mad fiend, lol. Go Steel Breed go!
One of my fav sketches for a friend at A&C Games. Hey I might even color this...Thanks for buying my book dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment