Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 and Beyond!

A new decade and well, the FUTURE has arrived! The year 2010 has a very nice ring to it. Just saying it sounds too cool, lol. I have full confidence that all the hard work from the previous years will finally pay off. It's already exciting because I can now slowly start posting some of these!..



Let the games begin.
Why I love these family gatherings.
My buddies Bluetoothin' away. 3D Holograms for 2010 dammit!
A special keg at one of my best friends party. Such a noob, I've never seen one like this before.
Live-Laugh-Loved.
Lotsa, lotsa Love thanks to Miss Mina. Live sketchin' and all digital. Sorry kids close your eyes!, lol.

Ok to look now, haha. A Merry card from 2009.

My 2nd favourite setup on the planet as well as my second home, lol.
Avatar has now set the bench mark. I aim to reach that, lol. My babies will be on the big screen someday! Ambitious, yet possible ;)

And speaking of Avatar..some concept promos I've worked on. Damn, too bad it wasn't in 3D!, hehe. jk. *Dear James Cameron: Thank You! For AVATAR! Saw it 3 times and I'll likely see it again while it's still in the IMAX theatres.
3D movie experience is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment