Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blasted- luvin' ALIEN.


Wow, found this 'lil gem in the archives. It was my infamous 'Alien' creature that I built way back in high school. I was hooked on the original Alien design that I challenged myself to build one too as part of my final independant assignment. This thing stood over about 4 feet tall, fully articulated and even had it's own 'tongue' snapping signature.
The one story my art teacher will never forget was when the time while I was constructing this piece. I had a minor accident and the dang beast fell and bonked me right on my nose! Well my art teacher witnessed the scene and was kind enough to rush me some paper towels for my bleeding injured nose, lol. It hurt but looking back, it was pretty funny. My art teacher even did a humorous illustration of the class room with me fighting with my creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment